Tuesday, 1 November 2011

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MODERN DAY PROTEST MOVEMENT

We all know that there is a visible Anti-Semitic slant taking place at the Occupy Wall Street protests. (I am sure the Tea Party sympathisers would be swamped like the Titanic, if similar pictures came out from their rallies).





President Obama, thus far, has failed to condemn the Anti-Semitism on display at the Occupy Wall demonstrations.

He's on the record as saying:

"Obviously I’ve heard of it. I’ve seen it on television. I think it expresses the frustrations that the American people feel". So, yes, I think people are frustrated, and the protestors are giving voice to a more broad-based frustration about how our financial system works".

Can the President be serious? Is he really saying that he empathises with this lot? Do you know what their grief is? I think that Obama and the Occupy lot have a lot in common. They both have no idea as to what they stand for!

Wouldn't it be nice to hear the following type of rhetoric from our President:

"I don't think those people demonstrating on Wall Street had the kind of parents that I had and that you had. I was asked by a reporter, well what do you think of the O[ccupy] Wall Street protesters? I said well, first of all, Wall Street didn't spend a trillion dollars, and it didn't work.
Wall Street isn't the cause of $450 billion more to put in the caboose of our economic train.
Wall Street didn't shove ObamaCare down our throats.
The problem with those protesters is that they ought to be over at the White House, not on Wall Street—that's not where the problem is.
Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks -- if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself,"

"It is not a person's fault because they succeeded; it is a person's fault if they failed".




Said by Herman Cain (GOP Candidate for President of United States)

No comments: